Precautionary measures for avoiding
CORONAVIRUS DISEASE (COVID-19)
Are you worried about the spread of Coronavirus and want to take necessary measures to stop the spread in your facility? If you are reality pursuing best practices to protect your people and business from this infection, call Green Clean Ohio. We have the expertise and skill in dealing with such contagious diseases. Moreover, Green Clean Ohio has the latest equipment and training to handle such viruses. We provide 24/7 support and customer services.
Outbreak of virus
Signs and symptoms of COVID-19
If you are exposed to Coronavirus, you may have the following symptoms:
- Mild cough
- Problems in breathing
Close contact with the person who is infected with COVID-19 may develop the trait in others. Please contact a healthcare professional.
How to avoid COVID-19
- Avoid contact with other people
- Don’t touch your face, nose, and eyes.
- In case you are ill, isolate yourself
- Hire a qualified and trained cleaning company to clean the frequently touched surfaces.
- If you are healthy, do not wear a mask. Only if you are infected or a healthcare provider treating Coronavirus patients may wear a face mask.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds. Use plenty of hot water after short intervals. Moreover, you may buy a standard hand sanitizer after coughing, blowing the nose, and sneezing.
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol in it. But give priority to water and soap for cleaning your hands.
- Keep alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol handy for convenient cleaning when soap and water are unavailable.
How to help your employees stay safe from COVID-19?
You may take necessary precautionary measures to keep your workforce healthy and intact. Here are the best strategies you may go for.
Infected persons stay at home
If any of your employees have symptoms of the virus, acute breathing problems, fever, and cough, they should be in self-isolation and contact a healthcare professional.
Clean your facility often
You should ensure the cleanliness of your workplace. Now more than ever, it is vital to take cleaning your workplace a priority. Make sure that company takes all measures to prevent cross-contamination, sanitize the chairs, kitchen, desks, and other surfaces. You should also disinfect doorknobs, light switches, door handles, bathrooms and other surfaces that are frequently touched. Contact Green Clean Ohio for a free quote on cleaning and disinfecting services in Ohio. We utilize state of the art electrostatic technology and industry leading cleaning techniques to disinfect all surfaces.